Design hardware schematics and customize full-functional circuits: power management, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G, speaker, microphone, AC-DC converter.
Integrate different sensors and peripheral modules to make a complete functional circuit.
Assists in component sourcing and hardware selections.Cooperate with software team to build and test functionalities of circuits.
Design testing procedures for PCB.
Start to finish ownership of control boards and other electronics – from document specification to design, prototype, and manufacturing.
Your Skills and Experience
- B.S. or above in Electrical Engineering (or related field)
- Minimum of 3-year experience in circuits design for embedded systems, analog circuits, power circuit.
- Experience with Design to Cost, Design for Manufacturing, Design to Reliability and Mass Production
- Required language: C/C++ for firmware.
- Experience with ARM Architecture & MCU.
- Experience with Linux board is a plus.
- Proficient in soldering skills, circuit debug & testings.
- Familiar with oscilloscope and other basic equipments.
- Be able to build the prototype board from scratch.
- Must be able to read electrical specifications, schematics, vendor guidelines in English.
- Highly motivated and can achieve goals with minimal supervision.