The Job description
Our products are crafted to the highest standards and powered by the latest breakthroughs in the field of artificial intelligence.
To help us realize this vision, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of engineers and developers.
As a software engineer at OLLI you will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Analyze the problems (in AI, NLP, TTS and ASR) and propose some approaches for solution
- Collect and annotate data for training models
- Build and implement models (traditional machine learning, deep learning, rule-based models, …)
- Test and optimize current models
- Read the newest related papers and try using them
- Work with other teams (Web, database, embedded, …) to launch our products
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other IT-related fields.
- Proficient in Python, C++ or Java.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals in machine learning, statistical theories and practices.
- Ability to read scientific paper on the subject.
- Independent study.
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing.
- Actual coding experience with a machine learning-friendly framework such as Tensorflow or Keras.