The Back End Developer is responsible for building back end applications to support the company’s wide range of services and products:
- IoT devices.
- Data collection and analytics.
- Video/Audio streaming
- VoIP calls and messaging
- The Back End Developer is also expected to work closely with DevOps to ensure that their applications run and integrate well with other part of the system.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience of Python/ Nodejs language
- Experience with web services and API integration.
- Strong experience in relational database design.
- Experience in cloud-based deployment (GCE, AWS).
- Experience as a server administrator.
- Experience with non-relational database design.
- Real world experience in taking a commercial system from conception to launch.
- Automated back end testing (of database, API, server).
- Experience with several interfaces (Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wifi, RS232, USB etc.)
- Experience with oscilloscope, LogicPort, Jlink, Lauterbach…
- Strong understanding of core front-end techs such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
What it takes to succeed in this job:
- Ability to work independently without supervision (set up tasks, targets and milestones).
- Eagerness to go above and beyond the assigned tasks to help bring about a better product and service.
- Ability to see ahead when it comes to product design.
- Willingness to see things from the end-users’ perspective.
- Not being afraid to break and start over from scratch.