- We are seeking full-time Android Developer to work on the Android app. You will work on building features to provide a fun and seamless experience for users.
- Work closely with the Product and UX Research team to develop features for the Android platform.
- Proficient knowledge of Android software design patterns to develop connected high-performing apps.
- VoIP calls and messaging
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years working with Android app development.
- Deep understanding of Android technologies including, Java, Android SDK/ Android Studio, Kotlin, Goodle APIs, RxJava/RxAndroid, Maven and related development frameworks.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience working with programming communication between mobile and server via TCP/IP, Firebase, Websocket, WebService and JSON / XML.
- Experience working with Server, Backend.
- Have worked on at least one or more Android apps.
- Prefer knowledge of UX/UI best practices.
- Having managed a system from conception to launch.
What it takes to succeed in this job:
- Good thinking, understanding of design patterns in programming, programming principles.
- Ability to work independently without supervision (set up tasks, targets and milestones).
- Eagerness to go above and beyond the assigned tasks to help bring about a better product and service.